Celebrating 3 years of Answer Cancer, sharing key learning, Spring planning, News, Updates, Networking and getting back to ‘normal’
We’re feeling optimistic and hopeful as we prepare and plan for a great Spring – so come along, join us and share in our unclouded vision for the season ahead. Our next Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is taking place on Wednesday the 30th of March at 1.00pm – 3.00pm
This time round, we’ll be focusing our online event around celebrating the great work we have done alongside some great Answer Cancer Champions and stakeholders. We will be sharing case studies and key learning.
Come along and:
- Hear from local organisations about innovative projects to increase cancer screening
- Ask questions, talk with staff and volunteers, and find out ‘what has worked’
- Hear about Answer Cancer’s plans for the year ahead how it fits with your work
- Hear the latest news and updates
- Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
We particularly want to invite Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.
If you want any further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you online in March!