This event is now fully booked!
The Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is a fantastic way to hear updates about cancer screening across Greater Manchester. You’ll hear examples of best practice and be able to speak to Answer Cancer Champions and staff. This is a face-to-face event at St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester M12 6FZ.
Afterwards, you are invited to network and catch-up over a (free) buffet lunch 12 – 12.30pm
This time round we have a great range of good practice and local examples to share with you. Come along and:
- Hear the latest news and updates including the launch of Answer Cancer’s Impact Report
- Hear from a range of community organisations and how they used Answer Cancer funding to run some creative awareness raising activities (our World Café Session)
- More speakers will be added.
- Get new ideas and share your own work
- Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
We particularly want to invite Answer Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.
Getting here and parking
For satnav, enter ‘St Thomas Centre’ rather than the postcode. Detailed information on parking, walking and transport options can be found here. If you are driving, we advise getting here early as spaces fill up.