1 in 8 women/people with breasts will get breast cancer at some point during their lifetime. Breast Screening saves lives. This training seeks to increase breast cancer awareness and encourage people to share messages through their networks that may help family, friends and co-workers do the same. This session will be interactive, fun, and full of facts, key messages and information to take away and share with others.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have greater understanding of Breast Cancer, Risk Factors & early Signs & Symptoms
- Understand the importance of Breast Screening: Eligibility, What’s Involved.
- Know ‘Key Messages’ to share with others
- Sign-up to become a Greater Manchester Cancer Champion
- Make a ‘Plan’ to share learning and ‘turn learning into practice’
Thursday the 12th of October 10am-11.30am Click Here