News, Updates, Ideas and Bowel Cancer Awareness Month
We’re feeling energized and invigorated as we launch into Spring – so come along and be inspired. Our next Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is taking place on Weds 14th April 2021 at 10.30am – 12.00pm (with an optional 30 mins Q&A at the end). If you haven’t guessed already – this time round, we’ll be focusing our online event around Bowel Cancer Awareness month in April.
Come along and:
- Hear the latest news and updates
- Learn about best practice examples from around the ‘patch’
- Get new ideas to help you engage with others during Bowel Cancer Awareness Month
- Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
We particularly want to invite Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.
Register in advance for this meeting here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you want any further information, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you online in April