Date: Tuesday 31st January, 9.30-12.30pm
Location: Eccles Town Hall, Church Street, Eccles M30 0LH
About this event
The Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is a fantastic way to hear updates about cancer screening across Greater Manchester. You’ll hear examples of best practice and be able to speak to Answer Cancer Champions and staff. This is a face-to-face event at Eccles Town Hall. Registration will take place from 09.00 to 09.30 when the event starts. Afterwards, you are invited to network and catch-up over a (free) buffet lunch 12.30- 13.30.
This time round we have a great range of good practice and local examples to share with you. Come along and:
- Hear the latest news and updates
- Hear about the University of Manchester – ‘sharing exciting new approaches to checking your cervical health at home’
- Hear about our grants programme, who it reached and what lessons we learnt
- Hear from a range of community organisations and how they used Answer Cancer grant funding to run some creative awareness raising activities
- Get new ideas and share your own work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
We particularly want to invite Answer Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.
Getting here and parking
Click here for more information about getting here.
Eccles Town hall is well served by local public transport and roads. Paid parking is behind the building, next to the Leisure Centre. (Parking SAT NAV postcode M30 0DD). You can also pay for additional parking at Morrisons car park next door. (NB, check the signs about arrangements as this may involve using a smart phone app)