Our Answer Cancer Get Together Stakeholder event will return on the morning of Thursday 29th September!
After the success of June’s event in Eccles Town Hall, this will once again be held in person at St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester M12 6FZ.
This time round we have a great range of good practice and local examples to share with you. Come along and:
- Hear the latest news and updates including the launch of Answer Cancer’s Impact Report
- Hear from a range of community organisations and how they used Answer Cancer funding to run some creative awareness raising activities (our World Café Session)
- Get new ideas and share your own work
- Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
The event will close with a free buffet lunch from 12-12.30pm.
We particularly want to invite Answer Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.