When: 9.30am – 12.30pm, Wednesday 29th June 2022
Where: Eccles Town Hall, Church Street, Eccles M30 0LH
We would like to invite you to our Answer Cancer Get Together & Stakeholder Collaborative event on Wednesday the 29th of June 2022 at 9.30am – 12.30pm.
This will be a face-to-face session. It’s free to attend!
Afterwards, you are invited to network and catch-up over a buffet lunch.
You must register in advance for this meeting, to do so please click here.
This time round we have a great range of good practice and local examples to share with you. Come along and:
- Hear about the Lung Health Check Programme
- Hear about innovative work taking place in Primary Care to increase cancer screening
- Hear about our grants programme, who it reached and what lessons we learnt
- Hear from a range of community organisations and how they used Answer Cancer grant funding to run some creative awareness raising activities
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
Eccles Town Hall is well served by local public transport and roads and you can find out more information in the event details here.
If you would also like to bring banners/set up a stall then please get in touch, as there is room in the venue to do this.
We look forward to seeing you soon!