Do you know the data about LGBTQI+ people and cancer? Would you like to encourage others in the community to help shape health research? Be part of a new creative project!
They are looking for people who are over 25 and LGBTQI+:
- With and without lived experience of cancer
- Who care for or have cared for someone with cancer
- Who are happy to share their experiences and ideas
Throughout June they will be hosting a series of creative workshops bringing community members and researchers together to have open discussions about cancer research. As part of these activities, participants will be involved in creating a series of short videos and creative outputs (for example zines, illustrations and more). To showcase these discussions and call for more people from the LGBTQI+ community to have a say in research.
Activities will be supported by a local artist and videos will be collaboratively produced with Boca Films.
- Have an opportunity to find out more about cancer research
- Be part of open conversations with researchers
- Make creative outputs (no experience necessary)
As a thank you for your time, all participants will receive gift vouchers once the workshops have been completed.
For more information and to take part please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org