LGBT+ health awareness, summer planning, news, updates, networking and the new ‘normal’
We’re feeling optimistic and hopeful as we prepare and plan for a great summer – so come along, join us and share in our unclouded vision for the season ahead. Our next Answer Cancer Get Together (Stakeholder Collaborative) is taking place on Tues 20th July at 10.00am – 12.00pm (with an optional 30 mins Q&A at the end). This time round, we’ll be focusing our online event around LGBT+ Health Awareness (ahead of Pride in August). We’ll also cover ‘planning’ engagement activities as lockdown restrictions ease.
Come along and:
- Hear the latest news and updates
- Hear about LGBT+ health inequalities and ways to raise awareness
- Learn how to promote LGBT+ best practice within your group or workplace
- Get new ideas to help you engage with LGBT+ community members
- Take a sneak peek at Answer Cancer’s new training resources for use when planning events/activities
- Find out how Answer Cancer staff can help and support your work
- Network! We’ll make time for people to meet, catch-up and share news
We particularly want to invite Answer Cancer Champions and Voluntary Sector organisations, but anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection is welcome.
Register in advance for this meeting here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you want any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org