As part of our campaign for this October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month we’re running a breast cancer awareness banner making competition via social media; offering the opportunity for community members to get creative, help with raise awareness, and to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher as a prize.
To enter the competition, we’re asking Champions to get produce a breast cancer awareness banner/poster and share a photo of themselves holding their banner to social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) with the hashtags #AnswerCancerGoesPink and #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth. On the Monday 2nd November, we’ll pick a winner from all of the entries and award them with a £100 voucher of their choice.
If you’d like some help with the messaging for your banner, we recommend:
- attending one of our online training sessions,
- attending our Answer Cancer Goes Pink event taking place on Friday 23rd October,
- taking a look through our Breast Cancer Awareness Month publicity materials,
- familiarising yourself with some of the Key messages we try to share through Answer Cancer .
The terms and conditions for this competition are:
- To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must share a photo of themselves holding their breast cancer awareness sign/banner to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #AnswerCancerGoesPink and #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth. The information on their banners must not be incorrect or misleading.
- To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must live, work, volunteer, or access services in Greater Manchester.
- The winning entrant will be awarded £100 in vouchers. They will be asked to specify up to two retailers for which they would like vouchers and how they would like to divide the £100 between them. A cash alternative is not permitted.
- The winner will be contacted by Answer Cancer via the social media account from which they post the winning entry.
- By entering this competition, participants are consenting to the Answer Cancer partnership (BHA for Equality, VSNW, Salford CVS and Unique Improvements) using their photographs in Answer Cancer’s future campaigns.
- Entries must be shared publicly by the end of the day on Saturday 31st October. A winner will be announced and contacted on Monday 2nd November.
- Answer Cancer reserves the right to disqualify any entries which we deem to be inappropriate, offensive, or misleading.