News, Ideas and Updates
Answer Cancer September Stakeholder Collaborative – News, Ideas and Updates
We are pleased to inform you of our upcoming online Stakeholder Collaborative. This event will be a space for you to
- Hear about Answer Cancer’s work and plans,
- Hear from Answer Cancer Champions about their work to engage communities over the Covid-19 crisis
- Listen to good practice about evaluating cancer screening projects, and take away some ideas about measuring your own success
- Share your own news and ask questions
- We have confirmed speakers sharing Answer Cancer’s work, a panel discussion with opportunity for questions and answers as well as Answer Cancer Champions sharing their success.
We particularly want to invite Voluntary Sector organisations and Cancer Champions to join this webinar. We also welcome service staff, commissioners, group representatives and anyone with an interest in cancer screening, cancer prevention and early detection.
Pre-register for your place and an invite email will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link to register and find out more.
We look forward to seeing you online.
Answer Cancer, is the Greater Manchester Cancer Screening Engagement Programme, working to increase screening by supporting Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations.